Recipe by Pizza Fetish
It's from the movie the waitress. Wanted to keep it safe here. Sounds like a little girls dream!
- 9 graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 34 large marshmallows (8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 375.
- combine coconut and graham crackers in food processor until till coarse crumbs form.
- combine crumbs and butter with a fork.
- Press to bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake 10 min
- cool completly.
- Heat marshmallows and milk in a saucepan over low until smooth stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- cool completely ( 30 min)
- In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed beat cream till stiff peaks form.
- fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream with grated chocolate.
- spoon filling into cooled crust
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Can be topped with mini marshmallows and rainbow sprinkles.