Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
It's from the movie the waitress. Wanted to keep it safe here. Sounds like a little girls dream!
Make and share this Marshmallow Mermaid Pie recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 375.
- combine coconut and graham crackers in food processor until till coarse crumbs form.
- combine crumbs and butter with a fork.
- Press to bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake 10 min
- cool completly.
- Heat marshmallows and milk in a saucepan over low until smooth stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- cool completely ( 30 min)
- In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed beat cream till stiff peaks form.
- fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream with grated chocolate.
- spoon filling into cooled crust
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Can be topped with mini marshmallows and rainbow sprinkles.