- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Separate crescent rolls at perforations; lay out separated on parchment paper.
- Place a single marshmallow in the center of each crescent; pull up edges and pinch to completely cover marshmallow, pressing to seal.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and spread on plate. Roll balls in melted butter then in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place in ungreased muffin tins.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from meltaways from pan promptly and clean out sugar before it hardens.