Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids will love these - very sweet! Quick and easy to make. Big kids will love these too. Prep time is a guess.
- 250 g crushed graham crackers (malt biscuits or sweet cookies)
- 100 g small marshmallows
- 100 g dried apricots, chopped
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the malt biscuits, apricots, marshmallows and condensed milk.
- Mix to a soft, not sticky consistency.
- Sprinkle a sheet of foil with half the coconut and place half the mixture onto the foil in a sausage shape.
- Roll the foil around the log, smoothing as you go.
- Using more foil, repeat with the remaining mixture and coconut.
- Chill until logs are required.
- Cut logs into thick even slices to serve.