Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet holiday treat, very easy!
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 candied cherries, quartered
- Sprinkle coconut evenly on a sheet of waxed paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk, walnuts and cherries.
- Shape into a log.
- Place on waxed paper and roll in coconut.
- Wrap with waxed paper and refrigerate until firm.
Steve, thanks for this great recipe! It was exactly what I was looking for to put on my holiday goodie trays. My little General Store didn't have the candied cherries so I substituted with marischino cherries. I let them drain on a paper towel and then put them in first with the graham cracker crumbs to absorb any extra liquid. The other thing I did was roll the mixture into balls rather than logs. This yeilded 36 servings. The really great part of this recipe is the variety of textures and flavors. This one is a keeper!
Messy to make, but worth it in the end! It was fantastic, didn't take long to dissapear lastnight at work!! Thanks for posting!
OHHH I can not wait to make this...had something similar in childhood called church windows...thanks steve yum