Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty, quick and easy! Serve with coffee.
- 250 g good quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 200 g good quality marshmallows
- Melt chocolate in bowl over boiling water, stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread coconut out on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Hold each marshmallow with a toothpick, dip in chocolate until completely covered, then roll in coconut and set on rack for 30 minutes to dry.
- Serve with coffee.
so simple, and yummy. I probably took the photo a little early bc i made just a couple to finish a fattening supper, and could not wait lol.
These are so tasty and easy to make as well. Thank you for posting!