Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this out of the Taste of Home and knew it would be handy for those of us with kids for Halloween. I'm slow on the decorating part...probably alot of you could do it quicker!
- 12 ounces white candy coating
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- chocolate cake decorating gel or assorted decorative candies
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir in marshmallows until coated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
- Decorate with gel or candies for eyes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.