Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this yummy topping warm over your favorite flavor of ice cream. Recipe from Quick Cooking
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cocoa and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, then cook and stir for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, butter and vanilla until marshmallows are melted.
Not my favorite. Too strong and overpowered the ice cream, IMO.
I rate it 4.5
I looked up this recipe in my cookbook just now and realized I hadn't rated it. What a life savior when you just have to have ice cream and fudge sauce and find you're out. Very rich very good. Thanks.