Recipe by Funkymunky613
Another recipe I lost. Took hours online to find it again. This requires FAT-FREE sweetened condensed milk -- don't use regular. It just won't come out right without the FAT-FREE kind.
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole low-fat graham crackers, broken into bite sized peices
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 inches square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 2 minutes (don't do longer or it will harden.)
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces.