Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy dip for fruit that's different from all the caramel dips. Kids like it as a great S-More cookie.
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- fruit (Various pieces, Our favorites are apples and grapes, but strawberries, cherries, raspberries, are gr)
- Mix all together in bowl.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Serve with fruit pieces.
- Or spread on graham crackers and top with chocolate bar or chips for an easy S-more.
Now this is a simple, fun a delish way to reward yourself, and children if they have been good.
Yum, yum, yum, yum!! I don't think it can easier or yummier than this. I'd had this before but needed a good recipe! Thank you!!