Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite that is quick and easy to prepate. My mother passed this recipe along and is a potluck and holiday favorite.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- With mixer blend all above ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite sliced fruits or pound cake.
this stuff is so good, sometimes i mix in a flavored yogurt for a fruity taste, it is really good both ways. Plus it is a whole lot cheaper to make your own then pay 4 bucks in the grocery store for this.
I gave this 5 stars. I had this at a baby shower. The recipe did not have vanilla or cinnamon in it. It was tinted with red food coloring to make it pink. My whole family loves this as a after dinner snack or for parties. Thanks christine (internetnut)
YUMMY! I have made this dip for years now. I usually use just the cream cheese & marshmallow creme and sometimes a little orange juice for flavor!! Good recipe Julie!