Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this recipe for donkey's years and it is a family favourite for both old and young alike. The little ones especially like 'diving' for the cherry and marshmallow pieces!
- 150 g marshmallows, chopped into small pieces
- 12 glace cherries, chopped
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 250 ml cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 100 g crushed pineapple
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Mix lemon juice and condensed milk.
- Mix in marshmallows and cherries.
- Whip cream stiffly then add vanilla extract and pineapple.
- Mix everything together and pour into prepared crumb crust.
- Refrigerate to set.
Fabulous recipe, set perfectly and tasted just like my mom used to make it. Now I can make this old favorite for my kids too.
this recipe is really easy to make, tastes divine and was a hit with my colleagues and friends and of course, the kids!