Bokenpop aka Madeleine's Note:
I have had this recipe for donkey's years and it is a family favourite for both old and young alike. The little ones especially like 'diving' for the cherry and marshmallow pieces!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix lemon juice and condensed milk.
- 2Mix in marshmallows and cherries.
- 3Whip cream stiffly then add vanilla extract and pineapple.
- 4Mix everything together and pour into prepared crumb crust.
- 5Refrigerate to set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Fridge Tart
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 347.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 79.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: