Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our favorite drinks we made after purchasing a bottle of marshmallow-flavored vodka recently. I found the measurements on the Pinnacle Vodka website.
- 2 parts marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 1 part chocolate milk
- ice cube
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Swirl inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together the marshmallow-flavored vodka, chocolate milk and ice.
- Pour into martini glass.
- Float a dollop of whipped cream on top.
This was a little too strong for us.
OMG... are you kidding me?! Who wouldn't love this cocktail?! I may make another one for breakfast tomorrow! LOL. Excellent combo (I would never had thought of this). I plan to serve these at our next family get-together. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make a "kid friendly" version. Delicious, dear, don't change a thing. Beautiful in the glass with chocolate drizzle (the presentation of your drink reminds me of a drink I made for diner524's Chocolate Black Russian) Your picture will be posted as soon as we stop drinking them and make a new batch! Thanks for posting this recipe. It has been saved. (Made for Football Pool Week 8 win)