1/7 Photos of Marshmallow Fondant
This fondant is very easy to make and delicious. I am not certain exactly how much fondant this made, so I am guessing. I did have enough to cover a 3 tier cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the marshmallows and the water in a large microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the marshmallows are melted. Be careful not to burn.
- 3Add 3/4 of the icing sugar to the bowl.
- 4coat hands in the Crisco and kneed the icing sugar into the marshmallow.
- 5Kneed until the fondant is the desired consistency.
- 6You can now tint the fondant the desired color and use to cover cakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Fondant
Serving Size: 1 (1409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1660.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 425.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 383.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g