Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fondant is very easy to make and delicious. I am not certain exactly how much fondant this made, so I am guessing. I did have enough to cover a 3 tier cake.
- Place the marshmallows and the water in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the marshmallows are melted. Be careful not to burn.
- Add 3/4 of the icing sugar to the bowl.
- coat hands in the Crisco and kneed the icing sugar into the marshmallow.
- Kneed until the fondant is the desired consistency.
- You can now tint the fondant the desired color and use to cover cakes.
This stuff is great! Way better than any other kind of fondant I have tried. It's pretty easy to make, albeit very messy. I love the taste, not so cloyingly sweet as other fondant. Thanks!