Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love marshmallow so I thought to create a marshmallow cake. I tried and tried 4 times, and the 4th one was the perfect one so I decided to post it up to y'all!
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup marshmallows (preferred mini)
- Beat egg yolks and sugar till fluffy and pale in color.
- Then mix in the oil and milk.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt, in a measuring cup.
- Fold marshmallow fluff into the egg yolk mixture.
- Sift in the flour and fold it in, a few lumps are okay.
- Then pour the mixture into a 8 by 8" pan.
- Sprinkle on the marshmallows and tap the pan to get our the air bubbles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Then let it cool upside down so that the moisture stays inches.
- Dust in powdered sugar if desired.
- DIG IN!