Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A chocolate mousse recipe that does not contain raw eggs.
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- IN the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the chocolate.
- Remove from heat and combine with marshmallow fluff. Stir in 1/4 c of the heavy cream and the vanilla.
- In another bowl, with an mixer on high speed, beat the remaining 3/4 c of cream until thick but not stiff. Fold into the fluff mixture.
- Freeze until firm without stirring.
Nice easy recipe! The only thing that I did differently was to melt the chocolate in the microwave.