A chocolate mousse recipe that does not contain raw eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1IN the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the chocolate.
- 2Remove from heat and combine with marshmallow fluff. Stir in 1/4 c of the heavy cream and the vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, with an mixer on high speed, beat the remaining 3/4 c of cream until thick but not stiff. Fold into the fluff mixture.
- 4Freeze until firm without stirring.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Fluff Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.8
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g