Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy 4 ingredient snack, invented by my kids. I was pleasantly surprised and you will be, too.
- 1⁄2 jar peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 3⁄4 jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup nestle chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder (chocolate)
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine first three ingredients until even and form into 1/2" to 1" balls.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- When completely melted, dunk balls into chocolate, and place on wax paper.
- Allow to cool completely til chocolate is solid.