Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this will make about 4 dozen
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water.cook over medium heat without stirring until a candy thermometer reads 259*.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow cream, vanilla and pecans.
- Continue stirring until candy cools and begins to hold its shape.
- When dropped from a spoon,.quickly drop by heaping tspful onto waxed paper.liner baking sheets -- .
easy to do tasted great
I gave the a try and it came out rather grainy, not sure if it was the marshmallow cream, but it was also way too sugary.