- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow bits
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Save 1/3 cup crushed graham crackers, placing them on a 12-inch square piece of foil.
- Combine remaining ingredients along with remaining crumbs to make a smooth mixture. Form a roll with mixture and roll in the crumbs on the foil.
- Wrap foil around the date roll and refrigerate overnight. Serves 6, sliced thin.
- Serve with Cool Whip if desired.