Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is my mums. They are great for kids birthady parties. And I sometimes add 1 teaspoon of fizz wizz in the bottom of the cups for fun. The prep time is a guess.
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 8 ice cream cones
- food coloring
- hundreds and thousands (candy sprinkles)
- Place sugar and water in an electric mixer, beat on high until fluffy.
- Mix gelatine with boiling water.
- Gradually add to sugar and water mixture.
- Beat on high for 15-20 minutes.
- Colour as you wish.
- Place quickly into ice cream cones.
- Sprinkle with 100's and 1000's.