Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe I got from Kraft.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the mallows and cook until the mallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal immediately, mix until well coated.
- Press into greased 13x9 pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
I prefer the corn syrup type of Crispy Treats with peanut butter mixed in and chocolate topped (see recipe # 396857), but sometimes I don't have all that on hand, and I need to use marshmallows, so then, this is a good way to go.