Recipe by Sassy in da South
This salad is scrumptious. It can be served as a side salad or as a summertime dessert. With only 5 ingredients, you can whip this one up in no time.
- 1 lb green seedless grape
- 1 lb red seedless grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 ounce) package slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash grapes in a colander under running water, and remove all stems. Place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture over the grapes.
- Using a rubber spatula or large serving spoon, fold the mixture into the grapes until well coated.
- Fold in the almonds.
- This salad may be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 1 hour to set slightly, and to allow flavors to blend.