Recipe by luvn-n-the-oven
This recipe is an old standard for yummy fruit dip. Recently I tried it to frost a basic white cake and it was so wonderful!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (13 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained (optional)
- sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow creme; mix until completely blended.
- Fold in cool whip, vanilla, and crushed pineapple (if using).
- Frost any kind of cake you want and top with slices of fresh strawberries (if using).
- Note: this probably makes enough for 2 cakes, depending on how heavily you frost the cake.