This recipe is an old standard for yummy fruit dip. Recently I tried it to frost a basic white cake and it was so wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add in marshmallow creme; mix until completely blended.
- 3Fold in cool whip, vanilla, and crushed pineapple (if using).
- 4Frost any kind of cake you want and top with slices of fresh strawberries (if using).
- 5Note: this probably makes enough for 2 cakes, depending on how heavily you frost the cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Creme Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g