- 2 1⁄4 cups invert sugar, divided
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons dried egg whites
- 2 1⁄4 cups corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 1/8 cups Invert sugar with egg white powder in a large mixing bowl and whip at low speed until mixed well.
- Set aside.
- In a small pan combine remaining Invert sugar, and corn syrup and heat to 210 degrees.
- Slowly add hot mixture to the egg white mixture and beat to light.
- Add vanilla and whip in quickly.
- Keep in covered container.
- If it crystalizes, re-heat and whip again.