Recipe by AbsolutelyMartha
This recipe Is a fun thing to make because it is a quick and easy desert that everybody will love.....( If you like marshmallows)
- candy sprinkles (whatever kind you want,,your choice)
- 78.07 ml honey
- 709.77 ml marshmallows
- 473.18 ml Hershey chocolate candy bars, broken up into pieces
- graham cracker, broken up into pieces of 2
Directions See How It's Made
- take one of the gram cracker and put a little bit of honey on it.
- next take 1 piece of the hersheys chocolate on it.
- add a little bit more honey on it and stick one piece of marshmallow on it.
- take the honey again and put some on top of that, then take the sprinkles and shake a little on it.