Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's another home made fluff recipe, this one has a great yield
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml egg white
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml corn syrup, light
- 473.18 ml corn syrup, light
- 19.71 ml pure vanilla extract
- Cook sugar, water and two cups corn syrup to 240 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, beat egg whites and half cup corn syrup until mixed.
- Beat by hand until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add hot syrup while beating.
- When all is mixed beat hard for three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Yields: 49 ounces (7 seven ounce portions).