Here's another home made fluff recipe, this one has a great yield
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sugar, water and two cups corn syrup to 240 degrees.
- 2In mixing bowl, beat egg whites and half cup corn syrup until mixed.
- 3Beat by hand until light and fluffy.
- 4Slowly add hot syrup while beating.
- 5When all is mixed beat hard for three minutes.
- 6Add vanilla extract.
- 7Yields: 49 ounces (7 seven ounce portions).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Cream (Fluff) Duex - Homemade, Substitute, Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (1672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g