- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup egg white
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup, light
- 2 cups corn syrup, light
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sugar, water and two cups corn syrup to 240 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, beat egg whites and half cup corn syrup until mixed.
- Beat by hand until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add hot syrup while beating.
- When all is mixed beat hard for three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Yields: 49 ounces (7 seven ounce portions).