1/1 Photo of Marshmallow-Coffee Torte
This took top prize in a BH&G contest. And, of course it's my favorite because of the coffee!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookies (about 35 oreo's)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 0.5 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated (divided use)
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- pecan halves (optional)
- 1In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- 2Press into the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan combine hot fudge topping and coffee crystals.
- 5Heat and stir until smooth.
- 6Cool slightly.
- 7Spread fudge topping over the crumb mix in the springform pan.
- 8In a large bowl fold marshmallow creme into cool-whip until combined.
- 9Set aside.
- 10In a chilled large bowl, stir ice cream with a wooden spoon until softened.
- 11Fold in whipped topping mixture.
- 12spoon into crust.
- 13Sprinkle with chopped pecans and half of the grated chocolate.
- 14Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- 15Before serving, let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- 16Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate.
- 17If desired garnish with pecan halves.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow-Coffee Torte
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.9
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g