Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have had this recipe for so long, I have forgotten where it came from, however, I do remember that it was a favourite in our house.
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, coarsley chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs (or 18 single, crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitutions)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate or 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13x9 baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Stir in crumbs to make a crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts and marshmallows.
- Drizzle condensed milk over top.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Remove from oven, and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cool, cut into squares.