Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest fudge recipe I have found......
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 lb oleo or 1⁄4 lb butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 pint marshmallow creme
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Place milk, oleo/butter and sugar in large saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour into buttered 9x13 pan
- Chill until firm.
- Cut and enjoy.
- I also add pecans or walnuts, as desired.