Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe that she always makes at Christmas. It's a a quick and easy square to make. It calls for the rainbow colored sweetened coconut.
- 2 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Butter a 9x9x12 pan.
- Slice cherries.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows, cherries, nuts (optional), and 1/2 c coconut.
- Add condensed milk and extract.
- Mix well and spread into the pan.
- Sprinkle the other 1/2 c of coconut over the squares.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and cut into squares.