Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe that she always makes at Christmas. It's a a quick and easy square to make. It calls for the rainbow colored sweetened coconut.
- Butter a 9x9x12 pan.
- Slice cherries.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows, cherries, nuts (optional), and 1/2 c coconut.
- Add condensed milk and extract.
- Mix well and spread into the pan.
- Sprinkle the other 1/2 c of coconut over the squares.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and cut into squares.