Recipe by cinda37379
When a young girl money was scarce in our house but my daddy often came up with some great snacks for bedtime for us--this is one. You will be amazed at the taste!!!
- 12 saltine crackers
- 12 slices cheddar cheese (sliced about 1/4" and cut to fit onto cracker) or 12 pieces longhorn cheese (sliced about 1/4-inch and cut to fit onto cracker)
- 6 marshmallows, cut in half (Lg ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay your crackers out on cookie tin approximately 2 inches apart.
- Place a piece of cheese on each cracker.
- Top with half of one marshmallow.
- Place under the broiler until cheese melts and marshmallow browns.
- YUM! Hope you enjoy. My kids loved them and called them "PAPA Mallows".