Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice alternative to the rice krispie bar.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 32 large marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- Grease a square cake pan
- Melt margarine and marshmallows over low heat stirring constantly
- Stir in peanut butter
- Stir in dry milk.
- Add cereal stirring until coated
- Pat evenly in pan.
- Must wait to cut until cool, but we sometimes just scoop it up and eat it warm.