Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Kids just love this. Easy to make and get the kids to help.
- 4 ounces margarine or 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces marshmallows
- 4 ounces toffee pieces (bar or chips)
- 7 ounces Rice Krispies
- In a pan melt together the margarine, marshmallows and toffee pieces.
- When melted, take off the heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies; mix well.
- Pour into a greased tray (I use a roasting tray).
- Flatten mixture and leave to set.
I didn't have any rice krispies so I used several other random cereals I had lying around. It was a HIT at a party I took it to. People appreciated something different--sweet and crunchy and delicious! Not a "cake" though, closer to rice krispy treats. Oh and I didn't have toffee so I used butterscotch chips which was perfect.