Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
These ARE the most sinful brownies in the world! They are so very moist, and sweet and chocolaty and well just give them a try! Recipe came from my mom, who is the Queen of brownies, bars and squares!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup chipits
- 4 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt together butter, chipits, and unsweetened chocolate.
- While that mixture is cooling, beat together eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- Then mix together the chocolate and sugar mixtures, but just until smooth.
- Mix your flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and then add to moist mixture.
- Then add in the 2 cups of mini marshmallows to the brownie mixture and fold into mixture.
- Place in a grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350°F.