1 hr 20 mins
These ARE the most sinful brownies in the world! They are so very moist, and sweet and chocolaty and well just give them a try! Recipe came from my mom, who is the Queen of brownies, bars and squares!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together butter, chipits, and unsweetened chocolate.
- 2While that mixture is cooling, beat together eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- 3Then mix together the chocolate and sugar mixtures, but just until smooth.
- 4Mix your flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and then add to moist mixture.
- 5Then add in the 2 cups of mini marshmallows to the brownie mixture and fold into mixture.
- 6Place in a grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 7Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: