Perfect Pixie's Note:
Another popular of the tsunami recipe book we made
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3melt butterscotch morsels and margarine in a large bowl in microwave.
- 4stir the mixture well and let it cool to lukewarm.
- 5while the liquid mixture is cooling, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and eggs into the butterscotch mixture.
- 6mix well.
- 7fold in marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- 8spread batter into pan.
- 9bake 25 minutes.
- 10be careful not to overcook.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 377.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g