Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another popular of the tsunami recipe book we made
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- melt butterscotch morsels and margarine in a large bowl in microwave.
- stir the mixture well and let it cool to lukewarm.
- while the liquid mixture is cooling, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and eggs into the butterscotch mixture.
- mix well.
- fold in marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- spread batter into pan.
- bake 25 minutes.
- be careful not to overcook.
The flavor on this was good but it had way too much butter in it for us. It ended up very greasy. You have to drink a big glass of milk with them. I think you could cut the amount of butter in half and it would be better.