1/2 Photos of Marshmallow Brownie Dreams
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received this recipe from my Christmas Bake Exchange. These are delicious and add a really special touch to any Christmas platter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sifted cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1Bottom Layer: Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
- 2Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Add vanilla and beat well.
- 4Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and add to butter mixture.
- 5Beat on low until just moistened.
- 6Stir in peanuts.
- 7Spread evenly into a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until edges start to pull away from the side and a wooden toothepick comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Middle Layer:Spoon dabs of peanut butter over bottom layer.
- 11Let stand for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- 12Carefully spread a thin layer.
- 13Arrange marshmallows evenly over peanut butter.
- 14Bake for about 4 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly puffed.
- 15Remove from oven.
- 16Pat marshmallows down to and even layer with a greased spatula.
- 17Cool for 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are firm and not sticky.
- 18Top Layer: Heat butter and peanut butter in a large saucepan until melted.
- 19Add chocolate chips.
- 20Heat and stir until smooth.
- 21Add cereal.
- 22Stir until coated, pour over middle layer, and spread evenly.
- 23Chill for about and hour until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Brownie Dreams
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth peanut butter