1/1 Photo of Marshmallow Brownie Bites With Chocolate Ganache
I absolutely love the devils food cookies with the marshmallow and wanted to create my own version to use on dessert trays in my catering business. Everyone that tries them loves them, and as they say - no one can eat just one! Do to the use of brownie mix and prepared frosting they are quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 48 mini muffin cups with liners.
- 3Empty mix into a large bowl. Add oil, water and eggs. Mix with a wooden spoon until moistened (40 - 50 strokes).
- 4Fill liners 2/3 full with brownie batter - a small scoop works well.
- 5Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, checking at 10 minutes and again at 12 minutes. (Do NOT overbake - better to remove from oven a little underbaked as they will continue to cook even after being removed from oven).
- 6Cool in pans on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack. Cool completely.
- 7Remove top and inner seal from marshmallow creme. Heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir. Return to microwave and heat 15 seconds longer or until smooth and easy to spoon out (Watch closely as it will overflow and burn if overheated). Stir.
- 8With small spoon, top each brownie cup with marshmallow creme - Dividing evenly between cups. Allow to cool completely.
- 9Remove lid and inner seal from tub of frosting. Heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well. Frosting should be of pourable consistency. If it is not, heat on high in 10 second intervals, stirring after each. As with marshmallow, watch closely as it will separate if overheated.
- 10Spoon frosting ganache evenly over cooled marshmallow creme, covering completely. Allow ganache to set up before storing brownie bites.
- 11Store covered in a cool place.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Brownie Bites With Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g