Recipe by Chef mariajane
Chewy brownie bars with a soft and nutty surprise on top. Perfect with a mug of hot chocolate after a day on the toboggan slopes.
- 1 (440 g) package fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 square semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Carefully spread into lightly greased 13x9 - inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Melt together chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter, Eagle Brand, and vanilla in heavy saucepan. Immediately spread chocolate over hot brownie layer.
- Top with marshmallows and peanuts; press down firmly. Cool.
- Melt chocolate square wirh 1 tsp butter. Drizzle over all. Cut into bars. Store at room temperature.