Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun treat to make with kids and delicious to eat at every age.
- regular sized marshmallows
- fudge sauce or caramel sauce
- chopped nuts
- chocolate or colored sprinkles
- For each bonbon, spear a marshmallow on a fork.
- Dip into fudge or caramel sauce, coating the top, bottom and sides.
- Roll in sprinkles, nuts, or coconut.
- Place each marshmallow on waxed paper, not touching each other, and chill until set.
- Put the bon bons in multi-colored paper candy cups or mini muffin papers.
Geema, yummy and so easy.....made my teeth hurt these are sooooo sweet....try them dipped in caramel then in chocolate, then in chopped peanuts.....WOW...TY!