Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Basic baked canned yam recipe, got basic recipe from all recipes and modified it a little :)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- spray 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- drain yams and place in pan.
- sprinkle brown sugar over yams.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
- place cut up butter ontop.
- cover with marshmallows.
- cover with aluminum foil or glass lid sprayed with cooking spray on bottom to prevent marshmallows from sticking.
- bake 20 min.
- remove cover and baked uncovered until marshmallows are light brown about 5-10 mins.