Recipe by Cassandra5686
This is good for kids who arn't so fussed on fruit, Get them to help prepare them and they will love them even more! Instructions written simple for kids to understand. I found this in a Weight Watchers magazine and it works like a charm!
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the 6 strawberries by washing and hulling them.Place onto a plate.
- Thickly slice the Kiwi Fruit and place on the plate with the strawberries.
- Count out the marshmallows and place into a bowl.
- Thread Ingredients onto the sticks with the strawberry being centre and marshmallows and kiwi fruit either side of it.
- Drizzle slightly cooled melted chocolate on the fruit for that dded sweet taste kids will love! Store in the Fridge or eat Straight Up!