1/1 Photo of Marsha's Whole Wheat Pizza
1 hr 5 mins
My friend Marsha has made pizza every Friday night for many years. This healthy whole wheat version is delicious. Add any other toppings you like to this basic version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dough ingredients together.
- 2Let rise until doubled.
- 3Heat pizza stones at 500 degrees.
- 4Roll out dough and let rise again, about 10 minutes.
- 5Take stones out of the oven, smooth on the dough.
- 6Put on a little olive oil, fresh chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, S&P, oregano, parsley Cook in 500 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marsha's Whole Wheat Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g