Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a light salad luncheon, serve with fresh fruit and miniature bran muffins. Preparation time does not include cooking the chicken.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 3 teaspoons whole dried tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 1⁄2 ounces golden raisins (about 1/2 cup)
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, dried tarragon, salt and pepper well.
- Refrigerate if made up before assembling the salad.
- Place raisins in water to cover for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Drain and dry on a paper towel.
- Tear chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add raisins to chicken pieces.
- Add enough mayonnaise mixture to moisten chicken well.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Fantastic!! I used a Lite Mayo and it is a wonderful recipe. Thanks,