Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A no-bake cake with unique flavour.
Make and share this Marsala Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 jam roll
- 395 g condensed milk (not sweetened)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons marsala
- 6 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- Prepare a spring-form tin by lightly greasing and lining sides with foil.
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
- Cut Jam Roll into approx 1" sized pieces.
- Beat the condensed milk until it doubles in volume and add sugar.
- Keep beating, add Marsala and gelatine.
- Fold in the cut up jam roll.
- Pour mixture into tin and smooth out.
- Refridgerate until set or overnight.
- Remove from tin and decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.