A no-bake cake with unique flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a spring-form tin by lightly greasing and lining sides with foil.
- 2Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
- 3Cut Jam Roll into approx 1" sized pieces.
- 4Beat the condensed milk until it doubles in volume and add sugar.
- 5Keep beating, add Marsala and gelatine.
- 6Fold in the cut up jam roll.
- 7Pour mixture into tin and smooth out.
- 8Refridgerate until set or overnight.
- 9Remove from tin and decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marsala Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: