1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup marsala
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar, to finish
- 1Thinly slice peaches and put them in a saucepan with the Marsala and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 2Cover and cook, gently for 5 minutes until tender, then leave to cool.
- 3Use a fork to mix together the egg yolks and ¼ cup sugar in a bowl; pour the cream into a saucepan, then bring almost to a boil; gradually stir it into the egg mixture.
- 4Add the mascarpone in a bowl, pour in the cooking liquid from the peaches, and beat together.
- 5Gradually strain in the warm custard and whisk until smooth.
- 6Arrange 6 (3/4 cup) heatproof ramekins in a roasting pan.
- 7Pour the custard into the dishes, and then pour warm water into the roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the dishes.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes until set with a slight softness at the center.
- 9Leave the dishes to cool in the water, and then chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- 10About 20-30 minutes before serving, arrange the peach slices over the tops of the desserts.
- 11Sprinkle with the remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and caramelize with a blowtorch.
- 12Leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marsala Baked Peach Brûlée
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 333.2 mg
- Sodium 34.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: